ΕΚΧΙΟΝΙΣΤΙΚΟ - UNIMOG U430 SUMMER SERVICES (EURO 6), MERCEDES (Συλλεκτικό Κομμάτι)
– Scale 1:50
– Genuine paintwork colours
– Accurate reproduction
– Hand-assembled precision model
– made up of over 115 individual parts
– Detailed interior
– Summer maintenance vehicle with combination mower, consisting of front boom mower and verge mower.
– By NZG for Mercedes
– Selection: Model Car Selection, Commercial Vehicles
– Age: Not suitable for children under 14
Unimog U430 Summer Services (Euro 6)
The Unimog (the name is derived from the German “Universal Motor Gerät” (universally applicable motorised implement)) was created in 1948 as an agricultural utility vehicle. Since 1951 the Unimog has been owned by Mercedes and has earned a unique standing worldwide as a result of its phenomenal off-road capabilities.
All-wheel drive, portal axles, front and rear differential locks, a torsionally flexible frame and the ability to fit a wide range of implements make it a truly unparalleled vehicle. Unimog U430, Euro 6, summer maintenance, orange. Diecast zinc with plastic parts.